type-a-slide

ABOUT GREEN FINGERS

type-a-slide

You grabbed that cute ring on mega sale and you’ve been getting compliments on it all day. Then, when you take it off, it leaves a green stain on your finger. Ew! That stain is usually a result of a metal in the jewelry reacting with your skin. When the acids on your skin cause copper jewelry to corrode, the process creates copper salts. The blue-green compounds can leave marks on your skin. The easiest way to prevent the stain is to avoid the metals or skin products that cause it. Little Sparkles jewelry is made using ingredients that are kind to skin and considered hypoallergenic to most people. An organic protective coating is added, which further prevents a reaction. This coating will also give your jewelry a bright sheen.