Little Sparkles is made from Sterling Silver. Silver is a noble metal, has an illustrious history and an ancient tradition. Sterling silver must contain at least 92.5% pure silver.
Some designs feature Yellow and Rose Gold which is plated over Sterling Silver.
No harmful metals, alloys or ingredients goes into producing our jewelry. Little Sparkles jewelry is considered Skin Friendly for most people.
An organic, protective lacquer is always applied to add resistance against daily wear and tear. It has a high level of light reflectivity, creating brighter shine, vibrant color and lasting durability.
Please adhere to a few simple care instructions and enjoy wearing your Little Sparkles jewelry.
- Always remember to take your jewelry off before sleeping, shower or exercise.
- Do not wear your jewelry in hot tubs and swimming pools.
- Take jewelry off when using laundry or cleaning products.
- Avoid water and chemicals like perfume when wearing it.
- Use a mild jewelry cleaner and a soft cloth to clean. We can recommend Hagerty Silver Clean. If you do not have jewelry cleaner, you can use mild soap and warm water.
- Never use any harsh cleaners such as bleach or abrasives.
- To store; wrap each piece separately in a soft cloth.
Keep it in a box after use.